Conditions of Use
Please note our returns policy:
Garments may be returned for exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt providing:
- They are in perfect condition.
- They are in their original packaging.
- They are not tainted by tobacco smoke.
- They are not identified on the website as non returnable.
Items Returned that do not comply with these conditions will be sent back to the customer and no exchange or refund will be made
Please Note: We do not pay carriage costs for returns. Carriage costs for Exchanges are at your expense.
Recorded delivery of your returns (or similar applicable in your country) is recommended for your protection.
Full Terms and Conditions
- The contract between usWe must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order and in any case we will not accept your order if:We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; In this event we will notify you by e-mail and give you the option of either waiting until we have in stock the goods you have ordered or we have offered you alternative goods and in either case you have declined.We do not deliver to your area.
- Price, Payment and TaxesThe prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.You will be required to pay extra for delivery in certain circumstances. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
Payment is via Visa, MasterCard, credit cards and debit cards including Visa Delta, Switch and Solo.
All prices on our website are in the currency indicated on the website and depend on the country selection you have chosen. All include VAT or local taxes at the current valid rate.
Please allow up to 28 days for any payments back to you. The delay can be due to the time it takes for your credit card company to return money to your account after we have authorised payment. This can be up to 4 weeks.
- Right for you to cancel your contractYou may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you received the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing or by email (which we must have confirmed receipt of).
If you have received the goods and you choose to cancel, you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be credited to the card used for the initial payment as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not pay the cost of delivery, we will deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you. We will not refund the cost of shipping out to you if goods have already been shipped before you cancelled your order.
- Cancellation by usWe reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
Our suppliers fail to deliver to us the goods you have ordered for any reason.
We are unable to obtain the goods you have ordered by reason of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Delivery of goods to youWe will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. We aim to dispatch your order by the end of the next working day after acceptance of your order subject to the garments being in stock.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Returns PolicyGarments may be returned for exchange or refund within 10 days of receipt providing:They are in perfect condition.
They are in their original packaging.
They are not tainted by tobacco smoke.
They are not identified on the website as non returnable.
Items returned that do not comply with these conditions will be sent back to the customer and no exchange or refund will be made
Please Note: We do not pay carriage costs for returns. Carriage costs for Exchanges are at your expense. Recorded delivery of your returns (or similar applicable in your country) is recommended for your protection.
- LiabilityIf the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us, preferably in writing, at our contact address of the problem, and preferably within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligations will be, at your option:
To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective,
To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the clauseabove.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase good from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable English law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- NoticesUnless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing or email and sent to our contact address at Underwear Solutions, PO BOX 25, Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire, LE13 1ZG, United Kingdom, and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time. All emails sent to us must be verified by us as received. Prove of sending an email is not proof of us having received it unless we confirm this in an email back to you.
- Events beyond our controlWe shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- InvalidityIf any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- PrivacyWe are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will act in accordance with the Federation of Small Businesses (F.S.B.) Policies. Information we hold about you will not be passed on to third parties. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do NOT send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam). If you have signed up for the newsletter, we will send you infrequent offers and other news that may interest you. We will not pass your information onto third parties so that they may contact you.
- Third party rightsExcept for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing lawThe contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire agreementThese terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery charges, and contact details set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.